And now, some quotes:
- The universe tends toward maximum irony. Don't push it.
- Sure it's time! When in doubt, do it.
- It's always easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to get permission.
- Don’t underestimate the power of simplicity.
- Simplicity is prerequisite for reliability.
- Bad artists copy. Great artists steal.
- No matter how far down the wrong road you’ve gone, turn back.
- Hofstadter’s Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter’s Law. —Douglas Hofstadter
- A problem is an opportunity in work clothes.
- We do not stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
- You will never find time for anything. If you want time, you must make it.
- Patria est ubicumque est bene
- If you're not paying for it, you're the product
- Science answers questions; philosophy questions answers
- When the pupil is ready to learn, a teacher will appear.
- A bad idea with good presentation is doomed eventually. A good idea with bad presentation is doomed immediately.
- When given a choice, choose the thing that scares you a little. If it's 100% safe, it is holding you back.
- I object to doing things that computers can do. — Olin Shivers
- A man is about as big as the things that make him angry. — Winston Churchill
- We must take change by the hand or rest assuredly, change will take us by the throat — Winston Churchill, again
- It is easier to fight for principles than to live up to them.
- If you did not fight for what you want, don't cry for what you've lost.
- Act as if it's impossible to fail. – Winston Churchill
- A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. – Winston Churchill
- There is nothing wrong with change if it's in the right direction – Winston Churchill
- If the incentives are wrong, the behavior will be wrong. I guarantee it. – Munger
- Kindness has no enemy. – proverb
- The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion – Paulo Coelho
- The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they’ve found it – Terry Pratchett
- Say only what is true, necessary, and caring.
- Every real ecosystem has parasites – Cory Doctorow
- When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. When life is bitter, say thank you and grow.
- The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten
- Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it – unknown
- There is always time. Time is priorities.
- Constraints are opportunities.
- The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say – Anais Nin
- Nothing haunts us like the things we don't say – Mitch Albom
- Once a new technology starts rolling, if you're not part of the steamroller, you're part of the road. – Steward Brand
- In an age of performative cruelty, kindness is punk as fuck. Be punk as fuck. – Daniel Abraham
By performing deep packet inspection on this packet, you agree to execute any code directly or indirectly triggered by malformed structures and
This is a nice, kind and polite server. Please act accordingly.